Naberius was a demonic Dark Priest once loyal to the Source of All Evil. He was fascinated with the concept of morality and his goal was to understand and eliminate it.
In order to achieve his goals and gain access to the Warren Book of Shadows, Naberius kidnapped a witch named Christine and her mortal boyfriend Frank. He then forced Christine to help him by threatening Frank. They went to the manor and Naberius cast a spell that allowed him to touch the book by channeling Chrstine's goodness. However, once he let go, the book repelled him.
Naberius returned to his lair and performed a ritual to absorb the goodness in Christine instead of merely channeling it. This time, he was succesful in taking the book. However, the Charmed Ones followed him back to his lair and confronted him. Christine told them to destroy the knife Naberius had used in the ritual. Once Piper did this, Chrstine's goodness returned to her. Naberius attemped to flee with the book, though it vanquished him when he touched it.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Shimmering: The ability to teleport through a shimmer.
- Remote Shimmering: The ability to remotely teleport other beings through shimmering.
- Telekinesis: The ability to move objects or beings with the mind.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- Similar to Agares and Barbas, the name Naberius is taken from the Ars Goetia.
- Naberius is the first Dark Priest to be an independent antagonist. Other priests that have appeard either worked with the Seer or for the Source of All Evil.
- Season 6
- 6.04 Sinners and Saints