Sinners and Saints is the fourth episode of the sixth season of Charmed.
When a good witch is abducted, the Charmed Ones seek to save her from a dark priest and his sinister plans. A reluctant Piper works closely with Charlie, leading to some revelations on both sides. Meanwhile, Phoebe hits a wall while trying to get closer to Derek and Paige makes a decision about her future.
- Main Cast
- Holly Marie Combs as Piper Halliwell
- Alyssa Milano as Phoebe Halliwell
- Rose McGowan as Paige Matthews
- Chris Lowell as Charlie
- Shemar Moore as Derek Grant
- Guest Starring
To Intertwine MoralitiesEdit
- Naberius used this spell twice in order to alter his morality and touch the Book of Shadows. The second time, he used a knife as a conduit.
- From light to dark and dark to light,
- Opposing forces in eternal fight,
- Come together and cross the line,
- Let these opposites bind and intertwine.
- Shimmering: Used by Naberius as means of teleportation.
- Telekinesis: Used by Naberius to throw Frank, Christine and Phoebe and to choke Frank.
- Remote Shimmering: Used by Naberius to remotely shimmer Christine and Frank.
- Orbing: Used by Charlie as means of teleportation.
- Molecular Combustion: Used by Piper to combust a coffee cup, attack Naberius and his minion and to destroy the knife.
- Sensing: Used by Charlie in an attempt to sense Christine.
- Premonition: Used by Phoebe to get a premonition off the Book of Shadows.
- Molecular Immobilization: (failed) Used by Piper to attempt to freeze Naberius.
- Telekinetic Orbing: Used by Paige to orb the knife.
- Remote Orbing: Used by Paige to summon Frank.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- The title is a reference to the polar opposites on morality, Sinners (evil) and Saints (good).
- Prior to this episode, Dark Priests have only appeared in supporting roles. Naberius is the first priest to be a true antagonist.
- It is revealed that Phoebe is still insecure about dating due to her bad experiences with Cole. She begins to suspect Derek is hiding something from her.
- Paige decides to take a break from work to find out what she truly wants.
- Charlie accidentally reveals Leo personally picked him to replace him, while Piper realizes she has not really accepted that he is gone.
- It is hinted in this episode that the Book of Shadows is at least somewhat sentient, as Paige remarked not to piss off the book after it vanquished Naberius.
| Preceded by:|
6.03 Eye for an Evil Eye
|Charmed Reloaded|| Followed by:|
6.05 Evil Incorporated